Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz was really onto something when she said, “There’s no place like home”, but we like to think we can do her one better by saying, “There’s no place like the kitchen at home.” Let’s gather around your favorite stove top burner (we all have one!) and jump in.
Comfort food doesn’t have to leave you feeling meh. Thanks to our Easy Being Green powder and chickpea pasta, this recipe is high-fiber, high-protein, and offers over 22 sources of greens. Talk about a comfort food makeover!
We know, we know. Healthy pasta has gotten the rap for falling flat when it comes to flavor, but this recipe stands out from the crowd all thanks to our one not-so-secret ingredient: Empasta Mac N’ Cheeze sauce! And not only does its flavor know no bounds, but it’s plant-based, delicious, nutritious, with simple ingredients… should we go on?
Macaroni and cheese is not only easy to whip up, but widely adored by adults and children alike. Enjoy this solo, with the family, or make this just for the kids! We have a feeling this healthy twist on a classic will be your new go-to when you’re in a pinch.
- Secretly packed with greens
Easy Being Green fulfills your daily quota for greens in just one scoop, while also formulated with immunity-boosting, stress-squashing adaptogens Organic Triphala and Organic Ashwagandha. Ahhh, the power of plants!
- All of the flavor, none of the dairy
Yes whey, this is dairy-free! Your Empasta sauce is versatile, creamy, free from nuts, gluten, soy, and (of course) dairy, all without compromising on taste.
- Cook the pasta as the package instructs.
- As the pasta is cooking, warm the olive oil in a saute pan and toss in the tomatoes with a pinch of sea salt.
- Cook on medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, or until the skin of the tomatoes blister.
- Warm the pasta sauce in a medium saute pan and mix in a scoop of the Ora Easy Being Green powder.
- Once the pasta noodles have finished cooking, toss into the pasta sauce and mix well.
- Plate with the blistered tomatoes