Golden Maple Glazed Brussels Sprouts
PREP 10 MIN | COOK 60 MIN
Recipe By The Ora Crew
A savory seasonal favorite with a dash of sweetness - Golden Maple-Glazed Brussels Sprouts.
And truth be told: there was not a single brussels sprout remaining when we made these in the office. Seconds, anyone?
We're so obsessed with our brand new Golden Milk mix that we're on a mission to use it in as many ways as possible, in addition to making delicious lattes (DIY turmeric face mask coming soon.)
Not to mention, the addition of turmeric powder takes this nutrient-dense dish up to superfood level.
- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes (optional)
- 20 cloves of garlic (optional)
- ⅛ cup avocado oil or olive oil
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 sachet (1 serving) Ora Organic Good As Gold Turmeric Powder
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit
- Wash brussels sprouts and tomatoes, cut off excess stems, discard bruised leaves, and halve lengthwise
- Peel the garlic cloves (or use pre-peeled cloves)
- Toss the brussels sprouts, tomatoes, and garlic with the oil, salt, and pepper
- Spread the veggies evenly in a single layer onto a baking sheet or two and roast
- Prepare the balsamic glaze: in a separate bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, Good As Gold turmeric powder
- Drizzle the mixture over the brussels sprouts
- Bake for about an hour (or until the brussels' leaves start getting CRISPY), stirring up the veggies every 15 minutes or so