We were seeing green when our friends at The Vitamin Shoppe concocted this magical Vegan Green Goddess Dressing recipe using our alkalizing greens powder.
So, we had them share the recipe for your (and our) enjoyment.
This is a mix of all the best detoxifying ingredients such as parsley, lemon, and apple cider vinegar. A perfect recipe to balance out all the holiday sweet treats.
You can drizzle it over salads, dip your favorite veggie into it, or spread onto some pita chips.
Also, name a better scent than fresh basil. *inhales deeply*
- ½ cup fresh basil
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- ¾ cup filtered water
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 avocados
- 1 scoop Ora Organic Greens Powder
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Total Fat13 g
- Carbs3 g
- Dietary Fiber2 g
- Sugars0 g
- Protein1 g
- Add washed basil and parsley to the blender with filtered water.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add in garlic, avocado, greens, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice to the blended mixture.
- Blend again until smooth, or to preferred consistency.
- Serve over salad as the dressing or with pita chips for dipping.