A hot take on our TikTok favorite! Dalgona coffee originates from South Korea, but there are different versions of this popular whipped coffee all around the world.
We’ve Ora-fied this recipe a bit to include our vegan collagen-boosting powder, Aloe Gorgeous, for some extra *glow* in your morning coffee routine with key ingredients Aloe Vera and Silica. Make sure to dig out your instant coffee for this one to get that yummy whipped texture. 🙂
- Say aloe to glowing skin!
What can’t this plant be used for? Aloe Vera has been studied for its soothing properties, ability to moisturize the skin, and is more recently noted for its potential to support the synthesis of collagen by providing the essential nutrients our body needs (1, 2). Aloe Vera is one of the few plants that has the potential to be effective both as a topical and orally ingested agent to support healthy skin (3).
- Not just your average cup of joe...
2 tbsp instant coffee
2 tbsp granulated sugar of any kind, coconut, brown or white sugar
2 tbsp boiling hot water
1/2 scoop Ora Organic Vegan Collagen Booster powder in Vanilla
1 cup any nut milk
Pro tip: Use a hand mixer to get that delicious whipped texture fast.
For 1 serving
- Add the instant coffee, sugar, boiling hot water, and Vegan Collagen Booster powder into a small bowl and whisk vigorously until you get the consistency of creamy foam peaks. This will take about 15 minutes if you do it by hand, but trust that it will come together! You can also use a hand mixer and it will take about 3-5 minutes.
- In a separate glass, pour the nut milk of your choice over some ice and scoop the whipped coffee on top.
- Stir to combine the whipped coffee into the milk and enjoy! Can be enjoyed hot or cold.
Join the Conversation