We know putting “healthy” and “vodka” together in a sentence may be contradictory, but this healthy vodka summer cocktail is deserving of it.
It’s the start of Summer Fridays in the office.
Temperatures have finally reached beach-worthy weather.
The whole gang gets together to spend the day soaking in that vitamin D. You “forget” to reapply sunscreen because “sunburns always turn into a tan.”
You get home after your fun-filled Saturday, savoring the light-heartedness of a summer’s day and still feeling a little of the heat in that sun-kissed skin.
THAT is your first sip of this little glass of summer joy. Refreshing, floral fragrances with a touch of heat on the finish. Not to mention 3 grams of protein per beverage.
Shaken, not stirred, please!
- 2 oz Chili Infused Vodka
- 1 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 oz Cherry Blossom Tea Syrup
- 5 grams (roughly ⅓ of a scoop) of Vanilla So Lean & So Clean Organic Protein Powder
- Fat0 g
- Carbs21 g
- Sugars19 g
- Protein3 g
- Toss all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake it up.
- Pour into a martini glass.
- Top with edible flowers for extra style points and enjoy!
Join the Conversation