Beetroot lattes are all the rave right now.
Which was our inspiration for this latte experiment gone RIGHT. Craving something chocolate and sweet? But not too sweet? But also with a kick of energy?
We’ve got you covered.
We’ve combined our organic pre-workout powder (which contains beets!) with our vegan chocolate protein powder to bring you our version of a cozy Red Velvet Latte.
The combination of ingredients will perk you up with some clean energy while keeping you nice and full with its protein contents.
Dare we say we’ve found a replacement for our beloved daily morning matcha? Try it yourself!
- ½ scoop Ora Organic beet & pomegranate pre-workout
- ½ scoop Ora Organic chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup nut milk of choice (we used almond milk)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder (optional)
- Carbs7 g
- Fat4 g
- Protein7 g
- Sugar2 g
- Combine all powders in your favorite mug.
- Add 4 tbsp of hot water and mix into a paste.
- Heat the nut milk on the stove in a small pan or use a milk steamer.
- Once hot, pour the milk into your paste and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder for extra cozy vibes.
Join the Conversation