In need of a treat? These little bites of pumpkin-flavored joy will definitely hit the spot.
Whether for your autumn morning commute, or a mid-summer pumpkin spice latte craving, these protein pumpkin balls of energy won’t disappoint.
Full of healthy fats, protein, and no added sugar. You’re sure to feel satiated and ready to tackle the rest of your day.
Ora Tip: Dip in your morning coffee for extra delicious points.
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons of coconut or almond flour
- 1 scoop of Ora Organic Vanilla Protein
- ¼ cup of plain almond butter
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- 3 soaked and pitted dates
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 heaping tablespoons of organic (no sugar added) pumpkin purée
- cacao nibs to taste
- Protein7 g
- Total Fat17 g
- Carbs7 g
- Sugar< 1 g
- Dietary Fiber3 g
- Pulse the oatmeal and flaxseed in the food processor to create a fine mixture.
- Add flour, protein, almond butter, brain octane, dates, almond milk, and pumpkin and blend until mixture becomes a dough-like consistency.
- Mix in cacao nibs (as much or as little as you’d like, depending on your taste buds) and form into balls.
- For added texture, feel free to crush up some of your favorite granola and roll the balls through the granola crumble prior to refrigerating.
- Balls will keep for about one week in the refrigerator.