Ain’t nothing better than a berry smoothie to get you fired up for your next workout!
This smoothie inspired by outdoor runs and farmers’ markets. (One of our favorite parts of summer is picking up the freshest berries every weekend from our local market.)
Refreshing, sweet like a July morning, and full of fuel, this smoothie is certain to leave you energized and satisfied before your next big sweat sesh.
- ⅓ cup blueberries (a small handful)
- ⅓ cup blackberries (about 6 blackberries)
- ⅓ cup strawberries (about 3 medium strawberries)
- ½ cup (4 oz) apple juice
- ½ cup (4 oz) water
- 1 scoop Renewable Energy pre-Workout powder
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Enjoy and go smash that workout!
Join the Conversation