Our twist on a summer classic.
Because summer’s not over until we say it is! (And we live in San Diego so it may just never end.)
This vegan peaches and cream smoothie is extra creamy and includes 21 grams of plant-based protein.
In order to enjoy this delicacy in all of its glory make sure to first whip up some vegan coconut whipped cream. If you can resist eating it all by the spoonful first.
- 1 cup sliced peaches (about one large peach or two small ones)
- 1 ½ cup (12 oz) unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops So Lean & So Clean Vanilla Protein
- ½ fresh banana
- 1 dollop of rosemary coconut whipped cream
- Carbs35 g
- Fat8 g
- Protein25 g
- Sugar21 g
- Slice one large peach or two small ones and discard the pits.
- Add the peaches, almond milk and 2 scoops of So Lean and So Clean Vanilla Protein to your favorite blender.
- Blend ‘til smooth
- Garnish with rosemary coconut whipped cream and a sprig of rosemary.
Join the Conversation