We like our pesto how we like our supplements: organic, minimal ingredients, and allergen-free.
Unfortunately, we found that many store-bought pestos are either not vegan-friendly or contain some questionable ingredients, such as “basil flavoring.” Last time we checked organic basil leaves have plenty of flavor and add a fresh, delicious taste to any recipe–like this one!
All you need is a handful of your favorite greens, a few pantry staples, and a blender or food processor.
We opted for equal parts spinach and kale, then took it next level with a scoop of our organic greens superfood powder. Olive oil and coconut milk add in a dose of healthy fats to boost your brain power, plus make this dip addictingly creamy!
- 4 cups of your favorite organic greens (spinach, kale, arugula)
- 1 bunch of organic basil
- ½ can full-fat coconut milk
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 scoop Ora Organic superfood greens powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- Salt to taste
- Your favorite vehicle for dipping (we went with our favorite, Simple Mills almond crackers)
ORA TIP: Add in extra olive oil or water to make the dip thinner and use as a sauce for pasta or drizzling over roasted veggies.
- Carbs9 g
- Fat10 g
- Protein4 g
- Sugar0 g
- Place all ingredients except for the coconut milk in a food processor.
- Blend on high until fully incorporated.
- Slowly add in the coconut milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve with veggies or your favorite crackers for dipping.