You may want to sit down for this. Or, maybe lounge is a better word. This recipe is your chilly night’s new favorite companion. A rich cacao flavor is pleasantly joined by cool notes of peppermint, all wrapped up in a bow from the help of our creamy, dreamy chocolate Aloe Gorgeous.
Cacao, coconut, and Aloe Gorgeous all pack a vibrant and glow-inducing punch. We heard from a little birdie that the new phrase goes, “A Hot Chocolate Peppermint Mocha a day keeps the doctor away”. We’re not complaining.
- Skin-glowing, chocolate-y goodness
From the help of bamboo, silica, Vitamin C, and protein, Aloe Gorgeous takes the wheel on your route to more bright and glowy skin!
- Cacao-my goodness!
Boasting heart healthy and anti-inflammatory properties, cacao has also been know to be a great choice for improving cognitive health.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 shots of espresso
- Dash of maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1 scoop Ora Organic Aloe Gorgeous Chocolate
- In a medium saucepan, warm coconut milk, espresso, maple, extract, and cacao powder on low
- Once the milk is warm, whisk in the Aloe Gorgeous Chocolate scoop. (You can also use an electric
whisk to make the mocha frothy.)
- Pour into a mug and serve with the whipped cream toppings!
Join the Conversation