Psst! Our favorite superstar combos – blueberry and oats, chocolate and peanut butter – had a child and we just had to share. We’d recommend asking for an autograph now before she becomes a household name.
This recipe is an absolute stunner from the inside out…I mean, look at that peanut butter drizzle! Someone once told us it’s on the inside what counts, and we couldn’t agree more. Not only does this oatmeal bake meet your antioxidant needs by including blueberries, bananas, and flax seeds, but you’ll also feed your muscles and joints from our So Lean & So Clean protein powder and Aloe Gorgeous collagen-boosting powder.
Don your apron, toss on your favorite playlist, and let’s get to baking!
- Aloe, Gorgeous!
What can’t this plant be used for? Aloe Vera has been studied for its soothing properties, ability to moisturize the skin, and is more recently noted for its potential to support the synthesis of collagen by providing the essential nutrients our body needs (1, 2). Aloe Vera is one of the few plants that has the potential to be effective both as a topical and orally ingested agent to support healthy skin (3).
2.5 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
2 cups almond milk
2 tbsp ground flax seed with 1/3 cup water, let rest for 5 minutes and stir
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 cup blueberries, frozen and thawed or fresh
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 & 1/2 bananas, sliced
1/2 banana sliced as topping
Handful chocolate chips
2 scoops both Ora Organic Chocolate Protein Powder
2 scoops Ora Organic Peanut Butter Collagen
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl add in all the ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- Pour the oatmeal into a 12×12 sized baking dish
- Cook for 20-30 mins (the time will depend on how large your baking dish is).
- Bake until the top is golden brown and the inside is cooked but still a little gooey.
- Top with an extra drizzle of peanut butter and banana slices. Enjoy!
Join the Conversation