Protein-packed. Easy. Cozy.
The criteria for a fabulous recipe!
These Chai Cranberry Almond Bars are a great way to get your protein fix on-the-go without having to drink a chilly smoothie (as much as we love our smoothies).
- Put all ingredients, aside from the almonds and cranberries, in a food processor.
- Process until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Add in the almonds and cranberries and continue to blend until a crumbly, yet sticky dough texture is formed.
- Scoop the mixture out of the processor and press it down onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet (about 1 inch in thickness).
- Put it in the fridge to set and then cut into bars.