Protein-packed. Easy. Cozy.
The criteria for a fabulous recipe!
These Chai Cranberry Almond Bars are a great way to get your protein fix on-the-go without having to drink a chilly smoothie (as much as we love our smoothies).
- ⅓ cup ground flax
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp chai spice
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 scoops Ora Organic Vanilla Chai Protein Powder
- 6 dates
- ⅓ cup almond
- ½ cup cranberries
- Carbs14 g
- Fat12 g
- Protein7 g
- Sugar6 g
- Put all ingredients, aside from the almonds and cranberries, in a food processor.
- Process until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Add in the almonds and cranberries and continue to blend until a crumbly, yet sticky dough texture is formed.
- Scoop the mixture out of the processor and press it down onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet (about 1 inch in thickness).
- Put it in the fridge to set and then cut into bars.
Join the Conversation