Here’s a riddle.
What’s delicious, refreshingly chilly, and has four servings of greens?
This adaptogenic smoothie bowl!
This healthy bowl for one is full of adaptogens, greens, and our favorite frozen fruits, for a dash of sweetness.
Like our favorite green smoothie recipe, this bowl delivers 175% of vitamin K and 75% of vitamin A of your daily recommended intake.
DID YOU KNOW: Our superfood green powder contains ashwagandha and Triphala, two popular adaptogens. Adaptogens are known for boosting the body’s natural response to external stressors, both mentally and physically, and returning your systems to homeostasis.1
Eat your greens and chill out.
- 1 large frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- 1 handful spinach
- 2 scoops Ora Organic superfood greens powder
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Optional toppings: hemp seeds, chia seeds, fresh blueberries, banana slices, or anything else your little heart desires
- Total Fat0.7 g
- Carbs52.3 g
- Sugar6.1 g
- Fiber2.9 g
- Combine all solid ingredients in a blender.
- Add almond milk in small amounts and only use as little as necessary.
- Scoop contents into a bowl and top with your favorite fruits and seeds.