Vitamin C Protein Balls
PREP 10 MIN | COOK 3 HR
Recipe By The Ora Crew
Feeling a little run-down and worried you might come down with something? Do you also have a crazy sweet tooth and love fruity flavors?
Well, these wellness bites will be your new best friend! Great for a snack, dessert or a tea-party and packed with Organic Vitamin C from organic acerola cherries!
- ½ cup Cashews
- ½ cup Almonds
- 15 Dates
- Coconut Flakes
- 3 sachets of Organic Vitamin C Powder
- Blend dates, almonds, and cashews together in a food processor until all ingredients blended evenly and nuts are finely chopped.
- If needed, add in a teaspoon of water at a time to get the ingredients in the food processor going. Only add enough water to get a thick consistency.
- Add in 3 sachets of the Ora Organic Wish You Well Powder
- Roll mixture into 10 balls
- Roll balls into coconut flakes and lay on tray
- Refrigerate for for 2-3 hours