Vitamin C Date Balls
PREP 10 MIN | COOK 3 HR
Recipe By The Ora Crew
Feeling a little run-down and worried you might come down with something? Do you also have a crazy sweet tooth and love fruity flavors?
Well, these wellness bites will be your new best friend! Great for a snack, dessert or a tea-party and packed with Organic Vitamin C from organic acerola cherries!
- ½ cup Cashews
- ½ cup Almonds
- 15 Dates
- Coconut Flakes
- 3 sachets of Organic Vitamin C Powder
- Blend dates, almonds, and cashews together in a food processor until all ingredients are blended evenly
- If needed, add in a teaspoon of water at a time to get the ingredients in the food processor going (only add enough water to get a thick consistency)
- Add in 3 sachets of the Ora Organic Wish You Well Powder.
- Roll mixture into 10 balls
- Roll balls into coconut flakes and lay on a tray
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours
Results! And other great recommendations...
Products used in this Recipe
Organic Vitamin C Powder for Immunity
Probiotic Vitamin C powder made from organic Acerola Berry extract and including 5 billion CFUs of 3 studied probiotic strains. No added sugar or stevia, sweetened with Organic Date Powder.