Vegan Thanksgiving Menu Part 9: Vegan Pumpkin Pie
PREP 10 MIN | COOK 60 MIN
Recipe By The Ora Crew
What is a Thanksgiving table without this staple? Incomplete!
This year, whip up our easy, gluten-free, vegan pumpkin pie for your guests.
Whether your friends and family have dietary restrictions, or not, they’ll never be able to tell this isn’t the traditional pumpkin pie grandma used to make.
Go ahead and make an extra one because a slice of this pie also makes a delicious breakfast the next morning. Place your slice in your favorite cereal bowl and pour over your favorite almond milk. Best served with a cup of coffee and an extra dose of gratitude.
- Prep your pie crust - whether that means defrosting a pre-made one, mixing up a vegan version from scratch, or from a mix
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth (scraping down the sides when necessary)
- Taste test the mixture (because EGG-FREE) and adjust seasonings as needed
- Pour filling into crust and bake for 60 minutes
- Pie should appear slightly jiggly and will have some cracks on the top
- Remove from oven and allow to cool
- Transfer to the refrigerator overnight so that pie can set completely
- Serve with coconut whipped cream!