Our Vegan Thanksgiving, Part 3: Vegan Cornbread
PREP 10 MIN | COOK 35 MIN
Recipe By Natasha Boote
- 2 cups organic cornmeal
- 1 cup organic all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Malk
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbs organic maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
- In another medium-sized bowl combine Malk, vinegar, coconut oil, and maple syrup, and whisk until slightly bubbly.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix until combined.
- Transfer mixture to a 9 inch round or an 8 x 8 inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes
- Serve warm!