Budget-Friendly & Vegan Green Goddess Avocado Toast Recipe
PREP 3 MIN | COOK 5 MIN
Recipe By The Ora Crew
Our team is a huge proponent of quick and nutritious lunches. Ideally, ones that pack a nutritional punch and are wallet-friendly.
What better way to satisfy all these criteria (and our millennial ways) than with a delicious and flavorful avocado toast, drizzled with vegan green goddess dressing.
DID YOU KNOW: In major U.S. cities, the cost of a typical avocado toasts averages around $10 each at popular cafes.
So, we did some math. And our gourmet, Ora-fied, cafe-worthy, vegan avocado toast recipe? It will run you approximately $2.64 per serving.
Your next DIY brunch just got taken up a notch, and down a couple dollars.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 radish (opt for watermelon radish for extra style points)
- ½ cup microgreens
- your favorite toast vehicle (we went for a fresh farmers market loaf)
- pre-made homemade green goddess dressing
- Prep the star of the show first: green goddess dressing
- (Abbreviated version: blend washed basil, parsley, filtered water, garlic, avocado, greens, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice)
- Cut up 2 slices of bread and toast until desired crispness is reached
- Prep your radishes, slicing them into circles
- Cut open avocado, remove the pit, slice avocado in a grid-like pattern and remove from the skin with a spoon
- Mash avocado on toasted bread
- Sprinkle with microgreens and add radish slices
- Drizzle with GG dressing
- Add salt & pepper to taste