Golden Rosemary Pumpkin Hummus
PREP 2 MIN | COOK 2 MIN
Recipe By The Ora Crew
If you're new to the hummus game, we'll let you in on the main reason it's one of our favorite recipes to make.
All you need is a blender - no-mess or cleanup!
Just toss all the ingredients in, let the blades do all the work, and you're left with a delicious dip.
We served this flavorful Golden Rosemary Pumpkin Hummus with carrots, but you can spread it on sandwiches, use as an alternative to pasta sauce (yum), or eat it with a spoon.
The pumpkin and Good As Gold turmeric powder mix add a hint of sweetness, while the garlic and rosemary give it a savory bite. Plus, there are tons of nutrients to boot!
- 1 15 oz can of garbanzo beans (deshell for extra creaminess)
- 1inch peeled ginger root (or 1 tbsp ginger paste)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/3 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp tahini
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 sachet (1 serving) Ora Organic Good As Gold Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Himalayan pink salt
- Optional: Deshell all the garbanzo beans if you prefer a creamier hummus texture
- Add the garbanzo beans, ginger root, garlic cloves, pumpkin puree, and extra virgin olive oil to the blender
- Blend on high speed until fully incorporated
- Push down any excess mix on the sides of the blender and add in remaining ingredients
- Blend on high speed again until fully mixed
- Serve with a sprinkle of fresh rosemary and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Dip or spread and enjoy all the fall flavors!