Green Superfood Detox Bites
PREP 10 MIN | COOK
Recipe By The Ora Crew
Looking to get a dose of greens while indulging your sweet tooth?
Sounds impossible, right? Luckily, we enjoy making the impossible, possible.
DID YOU KNOW: Most vitamins, such as vitamin A and vitamin K are fat soluble. This means they are most effective when consumed with a meal that contains fats.
We made sure to blend our nutrient-packed greens up with healthy fats, like cashews and coconut flakes, for maximum absorption and maximum benefits.
The dates add a natural sweetness to curb those chocolate cravings and provide plenty of fiber to keep you satisfied post-snack.
So, for the days you don't have time to hit up Sweetgreen, these are here to give you a nourishing on-the-go fix of greens.
- ½ cup Cashews
- ½ cup Almonds
- 15 Dates
- Coconut Flakes
- 2 scoops of superfood greens powder
- Blend dates, almonds, and cashews together in a food processor until all ingredients are blended evenly
- If needed, add in a teaspoon of water at a time to get the ingredients in the food processor going (only add enough water to get a thick consistency)
- Add in the 2 scoops of Ora Organic's greens powder
- Roll mixture into 10 balls
- Roll balls into coconut flakes and lay on a tray
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours