Spiced Chai Probiotic Smoothie Bowl
PREP 2 MIN | COOK 2 MIN
Recipe By Short Girl Tall Order
We're getting hardcore carve-your-pumpkin, go-apple-picking, buy-all-the-sweaters, fall vibes with this cozy-looking Spiced Chai Probiotic Smoothie Bowl by Short Girl Tall Order.
Treat yourself to all the fall flavors (and a side of gut health) with this bowl of deliciousness. #fallsohard
- 2 cups frozen bananas (about 2 small bananas)
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower (steamed, then frozen)
- 2 dates (pitted & chopped)
- 2 scoops Trust Your Gut Probiotic Powder
- 1/4 cup nut milk
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cardamon
- pinch of ginger
- Begin by adding the frozen bananas, cauliflower, & dates to a high-speed blender or food processor
- Blend until very well blended and a thick paste is formed
- Add in your nut milk, probiotic powder, and spices - continue to blend until smooth (add extra nut milk for a thinner consistency)
- Pour into two bowls and top with desired toppings - we love to top ours with fall flavored granola, apples, and any type of nut butter
Results! And other great recommendations...
Products used in this Recipe
Organic Probiotics with Prebiotics
USDA Organic probiotic and prebiotic powder with 20 billion probiotics per serving and 6 strains that support optimal digestive health* and peak immune function.