Protein Packed Pumpkin Balls
PREP 5 MIN | COOK 5 MIN
Recipe By Briana B
In need of a treat? These little bites of pumpkin-flavored joy will definitely hit the spot. Full of healthy fats, protein, and no added sugar, you're sure to feel satiated and ready to tackle the rest of your day.
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons of coconut or almond flour
- 1 scoop of Ora Organic Vanilla Protein
- 1/4 cup of plain almond butter
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- 3 soaked and pitted dates
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 heaping tablespoons of organic (no sugar added) pumpkin purée
- cacao nibs to taste
- Pulse the oatmeal and flaxseed in the food processor to create a fine mixture.
- Add flour, protein, almond butter, brain octane, dates, almond milk, and pumpkin and blend until mixture becomes a dough-like consistency.
- Mix in cacao nibs (as much or as little as you’d like, depending on your taste buds) and form into balls.
- For added texture, feel free to crush up some of your favorite granola and roll the balls through the granola crumble prior to refrigerating.
- Balls will keep for about one week in the refrigerator.