No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Pecan Energy Bites
PREP 5 MIN | COOK 10 MIN
Recipe By The Ora Crew
No-bake bites are the perfect snack to get you in the fall spirit while delivering a good dose of health and without turning on the oven.
Full of nutritious ingredients (hello, dates), these Pumpkin Spice Pecan Energy Bites are packed with protein to give you enough energy to power through your day.
Especially now that our days are getting shorter and darker (I miss you, sunshine.)
We like to make a big batch at the beginning of the week so we always have something to munch on. But, if we’re being honest, they never make it past day two.
- 1 can organic canned pumpkin
- 8-10 pitted dates
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops Ora Organic vanilla protein powder
- 4 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Cinnamon for coating
- Pumpkin spice for coating
- Chopped pecans for coating
- Soak pitted dates in water for ~20 minutes
- While dates are soaking prepare a plate with 2 parts cinnamon, 1 part pumpkin pie spice, and 1 part chopped pecans to roll your energy bites in
- Drain dates from water and purée in a food processor or blender
- Add in remaining ingredients to the dates and blend until texture is even
- If the mixture is too wet add in extra almond flour, 1 tbsp at a time - if the mixture is too dry, add 1 tbsp of water or almond milk
- Roll into 1 inch balls
- Coat bites by rolling in the cinnamon + pumpkin spice mixture
- Store bites in the freezer and enjoy!