2-Ingredient Homemade Coconut Yogurt
PREP 5 MIN | COOK
Recipe By The Ora Crew
Nothing gets us going like some THICK, tangy, creamy, homemade coconut yogurt.
Now you can do it yourself too!
All you need is a few basic kitchen utensils, coconut milk, a little love, patience, and some great probiotics (we've got you covered in that department.)
Top with fresh fruits, nuts, or homemade granola for a delicious treat.
Ora Tip: Make this into some CHOCOLATE coconut yogurt by adding in some 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder. BUT we don't recommend mixing it in until right before serving due to the digestive enzymes.
- 1 14 oz can coconut milk
- 4 Trust Your Gut capsules
- Glass container
- Paper towel or cheesecloth
- Rubber band
- Wooden spoon or utensil
- Combine coconut milk and probiotics in a glass container. Cover with a paper towel and secure with a rubber band.
- Leave the container to rest on your countertop for 48 hours. It’s tempting to check it’s progress but try your best to let sit still. Place container in the oven (turned off) to keep at room temperature if necessary.
- Remove paper towel. If the yogurt is runny, leave overnight in the fridge to stiffen.
- Store the yogurt in your refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Results! And other great recommendations...
Products used in this Recipe
Vegan Probiotics with Prebiotics
USDA Made with Organic and vegan probiotic capsules with 16 billion probiotics per serving and 6 strains that support optimal digestive health* and peak immune function.