Green Superfood Protein Smoothie
PREP 5 MIN | COOK 5 MIN
Recipe By Kim-Julie Hansen
We recently collaborated with blogger Kim-Julie Hansen to create this beauty! This delicious green superfood smoothie is fantastic for breakfast, or a healthy afternoon snack! Don't have time to make breaky in the morning? Make it the night before, refrigerate and drink on the go! Tasty, healthy and super easy to make, you won't be disappointed with these mean greens.
- 1 scoop of our Vanilla Chai Protein Powder
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup cashew (or other plant-based) milk
- 2 pitted medjool dates
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup baby kale
- 1tsp wheatgrass powder
- a few fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth
- Drink up, get your green on, and enjoy!