Chocolate Vegan Granola Recipe
PREP 5 MIN | COOK 25 MIN
Recipe By The Ora Crew
There's nothing we love more than versatile foods and granola is one of the best ones.
What's better than granola? Chocolate granola.
Top your breakfast parfait with it, eat it as cereal in a bowl of coconut milk, or just eat it by the handful (our preferred method.)
You'll be sprinkling this addicting chocolate granola over everything once you give it a taste.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ⅓ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
- Spread contents over a baking tray
- Bake for 25 minutes, shifting the oats so they bake evenly
- Allow cooling before storing in an airtight container
- Sprinkle on EVERYTHING