Strawberry, Beet & Basil Protein Smoothie!
PREP 10 MIN | COOK 15 MIN
Recipe By The Ora Crew
Not too sweet - not too sickly. If you've had a rough night and need a little pick-me-up we'd definitely recommend trying this bright delight. Smooth and refreshing and filling thanks to the delicious addition of chia pudding!
- 1 small red beetroot chopped into quarters
- 10 large strawberries
- 2 1/2 cups of almond milk
- 1 1/2 scoops of Way Better Than Whey (those protein superfoods will get you feeling gooood)
- 1/4 cup of basil
- 2 large ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Coconut flakes
- Chia Pudding
- 1 cup of black chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup of milk (any kind - we used unsweetened almond)
- 1/4 cup of boiling water
- First, mix the chia pudding ingredients together in a bowl. Let it rest so the seeds absorb the liquids and become a paste.
- Combine all the smoothie ingredients together in a blender.
- Layer with chia seeds then smoothie and enjoy! Best eaten with a spoon in a large glass or bowl works too. Garnish with coconut flakes!