Chief Marketing Officer
As Ora’s Lifecycle Marketing Manager you’ll maintain and execute our marketing communications within the email, push and in-app channels. Communications include everything from ‘how-to’ guides, to recipes, to the latest scientific news and more. You’ll be primarily responsible for designing, developing, writing, and reporting on email campaigns, audience creation, and developing and maintaining successful automation flows.
We’re looking for someone with a wealth of experience in lifecycle marketing, intellectual curiosity, a strong work ethic, good design sense, and an appetite for making an impact! This role is key to developing Ora's brand voice and is a pathway to a marketing leadership role within the company.
- Create and deploy email, push, text and in-app campaigns
- Build/modify HTML templates for email campaigns.
- Identify and maintain audiences and develop tailored communication strategies to each one.
- Work closely with Marketing and Production teams to keep content in ongoing campaigns up to date and consistent with our brand, company, and products.
- Design models, experiments and performance measures in areas such as monetization, A/B tests, conversion, and user behavior.
- Develop strategies and A/B test to drive engagement and incremental revenue through up-sell, cross-sell, and retention.
- Report on campaign and channel performance and present results to executives and partners.
- Communicate strategies, initiatives, goals, plans to all teams and senior leaders.
- Self-educate on lifecycle methodologies and stay on top of relevant trends.
- Define and create growth strategies to increase our database size and engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of email marketing experience, preferably in B2C or with an agency
- 2+ ESP experience with Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Zaius or other
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Analytics - Google Analytics, Google Sheets
- Proficient in HTML/CSS
- Excellent copywriting and communications skills
- Basic design skills
- Highly organized
- Always looking to learn
About Ora Organic
Ora Organic is an award-winning and digitally-native startup focused on delivering high-quality, efficacious nutritional products to consumers.
The Ora team is an ambitious, high achieving group looking to improve people’s health through organic, plant-based nutrition, and is driven to become the premier provider of nutritional products in North America.
The company has won the Nutrition Business Journal’s Small Business Growth Award, two NEXTY Awards at Natural Products Expo East and West, and appeared on ABC’s Shark Tank in 2017. Ora is currently distributed in more than 1,500 retail doors across the USA, including The Vitamin Shoppe, CVS, Neiman Marcus, Urban Outfitters, and Erewhon.