Director of Customer Experience
As Ora’s Customer Service Specialist, you’ll be handling all customer communications and contributing to the overall development of Ora’s customer experience. You’re an excellent communicator, are incredibly organized, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This role is integral to the upkeep of Ora's reputation as both an exceptional product and experience. It also provides unlimited opportunities to gain experience across multiple departments within the company.
This role requires a good deal of agility and ambition (more on that below), but the sky’s the limit if you want it to be. You’re not beholden to a set customer service script. Instead, it’s your job to make every customer smile, deliver unexpected service, and contribute to the team in as big a way as you can imagine.
- Managing all customer correspondence (email, phone, chat, SMS)
- Providing outstanding service that consistently wows customers
- Responding to standout reviews and resolving any that are negative
- Tracking common questions, complaints, and conversation themes to guide customer resource development
- Providing advice on product selection based on a customer’s specific goals and needs
- Communicating product specifications and information to new and existing customers
- Work with Growth and Marketing teams to create tactics that support the greater company strategies for customer retention and growth
- Work with Web Development team to address and resolve any bugs or inconveniences in the online experience
- Exceptional written communication (free of elementary mistakes, easy to read, etc.)
- Phone, email, and instant chat etiquette
- Ability to communicate research findings into bite-size answers for customers
- Ability to multitask and effortlessly change mental gears
- Innately empathetic and willing to go above and beyond for others
- Highly professional and organized
- Analytical skills.
- Endless hunger for learning.
- Proficient in Google Sheets and Google Docs.
- Experience in design, documentation, and optimization of processes.
- 1 year in e-commerce customer service.
About the Company
Ora Organic is an award-winning, digitally native startup focused on delivering high-quality, no-BS nutritional products to consumers that are sustainably sourced, packaged, and delivered.
The Ora team is an ambitious, high achieving group looking to up-end traditional notions of the role of plant-based nutrition in people’s lives, and is driven to become the premier provider of nutritional products in North America.
We’re winners of the NBJ Small Business Growth Award for 2018. We’ve appeared on ABC’s Shark Tank in 2017. We’re in over 1,000 stores across the USA, including The Vitamin Shoppe, CVS, Neiman Marcus, Urban Outfitters, and Nordstrom.