Chief Marketing Officer
As Ora’s Brand Manager, you’ll be strategizing and executing on retail marketing campaigns for the brand. You’re not afraid to dive into the deep end, are incredibly organized, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This role is integral to the development of Ora's brand and reputation as a leading provider of quality nutritional products and is a pathway to a senior leadership role within the company.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Strategizing and executing marketing campaigns specific to each retail channel’s needs on a brand, category, and product-by-product basis.
- Marketing campaigns include PR, Influencer Marketing, Digital Marketing, Partnerships, Packaging, and Collateral support.
- Track the company's retail marketing budget, spend and results with Ora’s data team.
- Analyzing marketing campaigns, presenting results and optimizing programs
- Work with VP of Sales and CMO to create a field marketing strategy, processes, and initiatives.
- Creation and upkeep of a quarterly calendar of marketing stories and promotional events.
- Creation and presentation of marketing plans for select retailers.
- Conducting research into trends, competition, and partners to benchmark and learn from best practices.
- Work with Sales and Operations teams to ensure events run smoothly and direct presentation requirements for the brand.
- Work with CMO and other stakeholders to ensure all campaigns and efforts adhere to branding guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or other relevant field. 4+ years marketing experience including min 2 years of Retail Marketing.
- Experience developing and executing multi-channel marketing strategies for a CPG brand for 2+ years
- Understanding of visual brick and mortar merchandising principles and basics of printing process and materials.
- Experience includes geo-targeted paid ads, influencer strategies and demo strategy and planning.
- Successful experience managing agencies and vendor relationships.
- Proven track record of successful project management.
- Excellent presentation and formatting skills in Keynote, Powerpoint, or Google Slides.
- Excellent communication skills and copywriting.
- Highly organized.
- Proficient in Google Docs & Sheets.
- Always hungry to learn more.
About Ora Organic
Ora Organic is an award-winning and digitally-native startup focused on delivering high-quality, efficacious nutritional products to consumers.
The Ora team is an ambitious, high achieving group looking to improve people’s health through organic, plant-based nutrition, and is driven to become the premier provider of nutritional products in North America.
The company has won the Nutrition Business Journal’s Small Business Growth Award, two NEXTY Awards at Natural Products Expo East and West, and appeared on ABC’s Shark Tank in 2017. Ora is currently distributed in more than 1,500 retail doors across the USA, including The Vitamin Shoppe, CVS, Neiman Marcus, Urban Outfitters, and Erewhon.